GADGET GEEKS

So I wrote a bit for gadget geeks in a previous post, but I found some new ideas so I decided to make it it's own post! I love gadgets! I just can't get enough of something new and inventive! So I have put together some cool new gadgets for you to check out with a couple new websites!

This is the #1 Present for the gadget geek girly girl! That's me, I have a macbook pro and an imac, a 52 inch TV, PS3, Wii and a serious collection of games and movies! And a giant closet full of clothing and shoes! I might not be the biggest geek, but there are varying degrees! Anyways as I was saying, this is the best Valentine's Day gift for the gadget geek girly girl! It is a Swarovski half crystal half polished stainless steal heart pendant on a pink silk cord. But the BEST part is that this heart pendant is also a 1GB usb stick! If I don't get this for Valentine's Day I think I might just buy one for myself!

Heart Ware Vitrail Light USB Memory Key

This futuristic looking virtual helmet is a massager for your head, it releases stress and headaches, and is inexpensive to boot!
Head Spa Medi-Point Massager

Head Spa Medi-Point Massager

This is a cool gadget for the watch lover! It holds 9 watches or bracelets as well as several rings. This is the ultimate man's jewelry box, perfect for the well-dressed Valentine!
Burlwood Watch Storage Case (Small)

Burlwood Watch Storage Case (Small)

This is the coolest mini video camera! It's a little spy video camera, fits in your pocket so you can take it anywhere with you and you'll never miss out on the action!
Agent Cam

Agent Cam

This is a seriously cool gift for the man who still has a little boy in him! A remote controlled car that has a video camera in it!
R/C Car with 2.4 GHz Wireless Video Camera

R/C Car with 2.4 GHz Wireless Video Camera

0 comments:

Post a Comment