BEDROOM ROMANCE (FOR ADULTS)

Strip Chocolate GameI've always dreamed of coming home to little notes telling me to follow a path of Candles and flower petals to my bedroom. Where I would find my boyfriend on the bed wearing something sexy, surrounded by more Candles, flower petals, heart shaped balloons, flowers in vases, Luxury chocolates, stuffed toys and everything romantically decorated. It would be great if I got massage lotions and a massage. Also you can Shop online for sexy lingerie or Sexy Costumes for me, and some sort of romantic/sensual game for us to play, like the Strip Chocolate Game. It could be themed, like with the Sexy Costumes idea. Decorate your bedroom like the jungle, get jungle print sheets, hang vines from the ceiling, get a big stuffed snake and a tiger and anything else you want for your theme, match it with the Theme Parties and Supplies

You can use Valentine themed balloons, heart confetti and even get a red and pink decorating kit from BuyCostumes.com!

I Love You Balloon Bunch  - DELUXESparkle Hearts Red ConfettiRed and Pink Decorating Kit18






You can get a large selection of beautiful candles at Candle Bay Here are a few great choices for Valentine's Day. Click on the picture!
Merlot Wine Scented Candles


Rose Floaters - Red














Here is a special deal you can only get through this link!

Click Here! to find out the secrets to lovemaking!




Why not dress up your bathroom too!! Check out this Heart Toliet Paper
Heart Toliet Paper

Check this out! This is such a great romantic idea! Save your relationship, save your love life and most importantly show her just how much you love her by making her feel better than she has ever felt before. I'm not kidding these tips and tricks are so good! They have SERIOUSLY improved my relationship and my love life! I swear that I smile more at boyfriend now! He makes me blush when I think about him and I can't wait until the next time he starts kissing me on the neck, because now I know what he is capable of!!! Seriously people check this out, even if you think you're the best, I bet this will make you better!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment